Thursday, January 30, 2020

I am Back

Hello Everybody, 
 Kiel, Germany

Unfortunately, it has been a long time (last post-April 23rd 2016 ๐Ÿ˜” ) you haven't heard from me. Today I decided to rewrite something to my Blog.

In these 4 years, a lot of things have changed in my life. 


First of all, I've grown up ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now I am 24 years old and have a degree in Nursing from the University of Medicine Tirana. Also, I worked as a tour guide in Albania for one year. Meanwhile, I studied and worked, it came to my mind to learn a new language. And of all the languages of the world, I chose German ( life is to short to learn German ๐Ÿ˜‚ ). As a result of both my degree in Nursing and the German language, I am now living in Germany. Here I work as a nurse at the University Hospital of Schleswig Holstein Campus Kiel.



I am always in seek of new adventures, but never would have I thought of moving to a new country on my own. It has not been too easy, but I'm enjoying this new phase of my life.

In this comeback blog, I would like to share with you some of the most amazing foods from places I have visited.

Stay tuned, new recipes on the way.

Lot's of Love

xoxo MG
Falafel, Vilnius, 2018
Chocolate & Lemon Cake, Kiel 2020
Cheesecake Tirane, 2019
Sandhafen, Kiel 2019
          


Antipasto, Tirane 2020
Grilled Shrimps,  Elbasan 2020

Turkish Delight, Istanbul 2019


Ice Cream Addiction, Kiel 2019

Arabic Mint Tee, Kiel 2019


Frozen Yoghurt, Kiel 2019










Japanese Food, Kiel 2019




Ice Cream Addiction 2, Tirane 2020

Coxinha, Kieler Woche 2019



BBQ Bacone Burger 

 
Fish & Chips, Kiel 2019
Red Velvet Cake, Tirane 2020
        
Christmas in Tirana, 2018
 
Shrimp Pasta, Tirane 2020
                                                                                                                                                                 
Ice Cream Addiction 
Ice Cream Addiction,
Flensburg 2019
Curry Wurst & Chips, Schleuse
Salmon & Avocado Bruskete
                                      
Pistachio Cake
Grilled Chicken breast filet

2 comments:

  1. Omg u back ��
    Thank you so much for these beautiful pictures.
    Can’t wait to see more

    ReplyDelete